14 CODES OF THE ARYAN ETHIC
(1) — Honor no gods but those of your own Folk — as alien gods destroy you.
(2) — Nature’s laws evidence the divine plan — as the natural world is the work of Allfather.
(3) — Act nobly and courageously, always carefully considering the consequences — as the effects of your deeds live on after you pass from Midgard.
(4) — Live within the reality of this life; fear not your fate — as a valorous man boldly faces what the Norns decree.
(5) — Love, protect, reproduce and advance your Folk — as natural instinct prohibits miscegenation and self-destruction.
(6) — Be honest, be disciplined, be productive, and be loyal to friends — as the Aryan spirit strives for excellence in all things.
(7) — Treasure your history, heritage, and racial identity — as your ancestors have entrusted, it falls with you, it will rise with you.
(8) — Honor the memory of your kith and kin, especially those who have given their lives or freedom for the Folk — as your race lives on through your blood and your will.
(9) — Respect the wisdom of your elders — as every moment of your lives links the infinite past with the infinite future.
(10) — Honor your mate, provide for your children and carry no quarrel with family to sleep-time — as a family is your purpose and fulfillment.
(11) — May your word to a kinsman be a bond of steel — as your troth is your dignity and strength of character.
(12) — Be cunning as the fox with enemies and Skraelings — as their goal is your extinction.
(13) — Secure, defend and cherish your homeland — as Nature’s Territorial Imperative demands.
(14) — Live in harmony with Nature and the Folk and compromise not with evil — as racial survival is your perpetual struggle.
(Artwork by Ron McVan)