WAU is proud to present another Frigga Award!
One of the most important roles a woman may play in her life is that of the Mother. As a nurturer and an educator, the way she raises her children will have an immeasurable effect on their adult selves. As mothers, it is our job to ensure that our children are brought up with strong values, that they have healthy bodies as well as minds, and that they have the tools necessary to make responsible decisions when they finally leave the nest. Yet at the same time, we want them to enjoy the simplicity and innocence of youth while it lasts, and to shelter them from the sickness that permeates the world outside the haven that we, their mothers, have created for them.
This balancing act is not an easy one, and the task of molding a person, before they can make choices for themselves, is a heavy responsibility. For this reason, Women for Aryan Unity have come together to present an award to some of our special Aryan mothers.
This year we will present 3 prizes for the mothers who receive the most votes. We will be awarding Gold, Silver and Bronze Motherhood Crosses along with the Himmler Motherhood brooches; we have presented these in a small box with a glass lid for display.
Here are the crosses and brooches that WAU will be presenting to the 3 mothers who receive the most votes.
From left to right: 1st prize: Gold Motherhood cross; 2nd prize: Silver Motherhood cross; 3rd prize: Bronze Motherhood cross.
Do you know a mother who deserves recognition?
If you know of a mother who deserves recognition for her dedication to her Faith, Folk, and Family, please submit a written essay to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about this wonderful Mother.
Before making a submission there are a few rules that you need to be aware off.
- If you have already won one of the motherhood crosses in a previous award, you will not be eligible to enter. If you have previously won one of the minor prizes you will still be eligible to enter.
- All entries will need to be verified for their legitimacy, if you are not associated or friends with any of the women from the WAU chapters, you will need to give us a personal reference of a well-known and legitimate organisation or group in your country that can verify the honesty of your submission. We reserve the right to deny entries if things don’t sound right.
- You are welcome to add photos along with your submission and faces will be blurred before publication. If you do not want to make your name public, please let us know and provide us with a nickname you want published with your submission. Please make sure that you let your friends and family know so they know who to vote for.
- Please try to keep submissions to fewer than 400 words, as much as we would love to hear all about these amazing mothers, most people online will not read large texts, so try to keep it simple.
- Submissions are open from Saturday the 2nd of January until Wednesday the 4th of February, the 4th is the most important feast day in the month of February, which means “assembly of the Dísir”.It is also known as the Charming of the Plough as we celebrate the beginning of a new crop year, as well as a wonderful feast in Honour of our female ancestral spirits.
- Voting will be open from Sunday 8th February through to Wednesday 28th February with winners being announced on Sunday 1st March.
Once we have received all the submissions, WAU will read through them all and put them online so that you can vote for your favourite Aryan Mother, although we know that all our Mothers are worthy. The award winners will be decided based on online votes only and WAU has no involvement or sway on who wins.
Meanwhile feel free to visit our Frigga award page and meet some of the previous winners!
The Frigga Award is open to all Aryan Women who fight for the 14 words.
The WAU Sisterhood